Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching Up

Two out of town trips without computer access have gotten me behind on keeping up with the blog and keeping track.



Monday 7/7:
Drive to Illinois - only workout was the gas station stretch

Tuesday 7/08:

Ran 2.5 miles on my old high school cross country route. Thought back to the days when I was a gangly legged spider vein free freshman. My "#1 problem" has returned in full force. 2 kids will do that to a gal. Very embarassing, but motivated me to run faster. This issue doesn't happen on the treadmill only the pavement and started at about the mile mark. Pavement makes me pee. Note to self: invest in black shorts with really good wicking material. Oh, and kegels, kegels, kegels.



Wednesday 7/09:
40 minute bike ride - hillwork. I rode at dusk while Peter put the kids to bed.


Thursday 7/10:

45 minute stroller walk : back to being gun-shy about running outside. Kegel, kegel kegel.
We took a tour of the post storm neighborhood and dodged branches. We were serenaded by chainsaws and woodchippers.

Friday 7/11 :

Left work early today as the day care provider had no electricity - it was sultry hot. No refrigerator, no hot meals - they ordered take out. Took the kids off her hands early. Leaving town the next day - no workout unless going back and forth 4 times corner to corner pushing a 50+ lb cart at SuperTarget counts. (and I think it just might)....I'm sticking with it.


Saturday 7/12:

Up with the birds. 6 mile early morning bike ride before heading to Des Moines for girls weekend. College reunion for all of us turning 40.


Sunday 7/13: Nada.

No comments: