Saturday, September 13, 2008

SEPTEMBER!

Monday, September 1



I love September. Still warm - yet crisp. Sweatshirt and shorts. Good sleepin weather. Plus one of my favorite "workout" songs on my iPod is SEPTEMBER by Earth, Wind and Fire. All time feel-good song. Funny thing I noticed when I listened to the opening line.



Do you remembah

the twenty-first night of Septmembah?



I am looking forward to the twenty-first night of September. That means I'll have just finished the Iron Girl successfully and I'll be eating a big ol Sunday dinner!


What I'll be doing this 21st night of September is attending a benefit for a little hero, Tanner Brendan. He just had a liver transplant - he's only 11 months old and is the twin son of my friend Heather from Book Club. He and his brother Carter were born a month before Vivian. Heathe r and Iwere due at the same time, but twins usually go early. They've all had a very rough year. We are so thankful he was able to get a new liver and will celebrate this little guy's strength and fortitude.

I will dedicate my Iron Girl to him and think about him the whole time.

You can check out his caringbridge site here. www.caringbridge.org/visit/tannerbrenden

No comments: