Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Update

Friday 8/1
20 minute run - 15 minute bike - 10 min run - gotta love the fitness center at work.

Saturday 8/2
Biked the 11 mile + loop of the race - lots of low and slow grades and some just plain steep hills. I say 11 + cause I missed a turn and went way out of my way and had to backtrack. Now I have a feel for the course. I'm most concerned about the running after the biking and getting my legs back/

Sunday 8/3

Day of rest. Went to Thomas the Tank with Ben. It was a big deal! And good fun.

Talked to my friend who prefers to remain nameless - She said my training for the Iron Girl inspired her to do an event. She signed up for an event after a few glasses of wine. Warning: Don't Drink & Register. No this wasn't a 5K she signed up for but a 25K. Twice around the Mpls chain of lakes. Lovely scenery - but no way could I run that far. Good on ya ____!

No comments: